Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Quotes that I admire.

Alphabet 'O' stands for Opportunity...Doesn't appear in Yesterday...Once in Today...Thrice in Tommorrow...Hope for the Best...
The art of simplicity is a puzzle of complexity
Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing those you hold well
A year spent in artificial intelligence is enough to make one believe in God
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
To those who understand, I extend my hand. To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am. Not under your command, I know where I stand. I won't change to fit your plan, Take me as I am.
"By Changing Your Thinking,You change your beliefs;
When you change your beliefs,You change your expectations;
When you change your expectations,You change your attitude;
When you change your attitude,You change your behavior;
When you change your behavior,You change your performance;
When you change your performance;You Change Your Life!"

4 comments:

  1. Hey Amol, Good start!! Congrats:) Finally someone in our friends circle to join in.I'l look forward to your blogs.Check out my blog: http://alifetimeofeternity.wordpress.com and let me know your feedback.Take care!

    -Amruta Ranade

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya thnks......blogs just make me feel good......

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude,sry for d late reply.....
    thnks for ur words...

    ReplyDelete